Local Warriors: Creating Authentic Brand-Community Connection Through Sports Partnerships
I’m a senior strategist specializing in purpose-driven social impact marketing that drives community engagement, sustainability and economic development through creative partnerships. This work supports brands, non-profits, government, sports and entertainment properties.
I develop strategies, programs and partnerships that drive Social Impact marketing – my passion is addressing economic access, environment/climate and community engagement through creative action.
Whether we call it social cause or purpose-driven marketing, this work is all about aligning clients with meaningful human activity, supporting vital social actions while addressing bottom-line needs of sponsors.
The strategic planning and leadership I provide results in:
• CSR, sustainability and community engagement activities integrated into marketing partnerships
• Revenue-generating partnerships for new venues, events and social cause programs
• Innovative naming rights and other major partnerships that catalyze substantial action
• State-of-the-art partnership design, negotiation and activation management
• Multi-party ecosystems that generate exponential value for all partners
• Staff training and organizational development
What Others Are Saying
✔ “Kevin is an exceptional strategist and business development leader for strategic partnerships… his stellar work ethic and deep commitment to building win-win partnerships would be an asset to lead any team.”
✔ “Kevin’s ability to negotiate partnerships that meet each party’s objectives is unparalleled. He is creative, thoughtful, and forward thinking in his approach to delivering results. Highly recommended.”
✔ “He understood the power of Corporate Social Responsibility and the role marketing can (and should) play within companies long before the practice became mainstream and accepted.”
I live in Marin County, near San Francisco – but my roots are in the working class neighborhoods of the Central Valley. I’m a committed community supporter, supporting youth sports, school fundraising and social service non-profits. I have a daughter attending UCSB and a son who’s an aspiring college baseball player. My wife, kids and I love to spend time in Maui when possible. Aloha!